Loan Originator / Loan Officer Assistant
Leads Provided! We generate quality leads in house with our marketing and advertising programs – we do NOT buy generic leads lists that waste your time! We have more prospects than we can handle and need the help of a few great Loan Officers or Loan Officer Assistants. If you are currently an Assistant that wants to and can handle loans we can provide the leads!
SCL Mortgage is looking for great Mortgage Originators that want to make a difference in people’s lives. If you are looking for a Lender who can do all the conventional loan programs as well as the new exploding NON-PRIME market that is SCL contact us and let’s talk.
SCL Mortgage has all the Investors for Conventional Loans but what we have in addition to that are relationships with Non-Prime Investors which allow us to do loans for people with that “Special Circumstance” in their history.
You can double your income with this new emerging market with very little competition.
Honesty, Integrity and hard work are the most important qualities to have. We believe in 3 things.
- Always, always do the right thing.
- You must make money and successful Originators do make money with us.
- You must have fun. If you are not having fun at what you do, then make a change.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Markets and promotes Expert Financial Mortgage Products.
- Originates purchase or Refinance transactions by taking complete and accurate loan applications.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business; and by visiting subdivisions as required.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates Expert Financial and other loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information.
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you always do the right thing, like to make money and like to have fun you might want to call us.
Position: Senior Loan Originator
Location: Lone Tree, CO 80124
Industry: Residential Mortgage Industry
Job Type: Full Time / Employee
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 Years (Realtor/Builder relationships a plus)
Education Level: Minimal High School Diploma
NMLS Licensing required
To apply: Email Cover and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org