Careers at SCL Mortgage
SCL Mortgage is a growing mortgage company based in Lone Tree, Colorado with additional branch offices in Colorado and Nebraska. The Owner of the company has over 30 years in the industry and has a reputation of growing successful origination platforms. SCL has more loan programs available than most other lenders!
SCL is a great place to work in a fun, casual environment with growth potential for the right people.
Mortgage Loan Originator – Remote
Remote Loan Officer – 120bps – Sign on Bonus – Leads Provided
• Are you a licensed MLO, who knows Fannie, Freddie, FHA, VA Guidelines?
• How to calculate income?
• Understand tax returns?
• How to sell?
• Do you want good & solid leads of those who have contacted us (SCL)?
• Do you want to make up to 120 bps commission?
• Do you want to be very busy?
• Do you have a good work ethic and want to say “NO” much less? SCL Mortgage has more loan programs than most lenders.
SCL Mortgage is looking for great Mortgage Originators that want to make a difference in people’s lives. If you are looking for a Lender who can do all the conventional loan programs as well as the new exploding NON-PRIME market that is SCL.
SCL Mortgage has all the Investors for Conventional Loans but what we have in addition to that are relationships with Non-Prime Investors which allow us to do loans for people with that “Special Circumstance” in their history.
We generate quality leads in house with our marketing and advertising programs – we do NOT buy generic leads lists that waste your time!
CLOSE MORE LOANS!
Say YES more often. In additional to the traditional loan types, we offer even more loan programs than most lenders that allow you to say YES to more borrowers.
Honesty, Integrity and hard work are the most important qualities to have. We believe in 3 things.
• Always, always do the right thing.
• You must make money and successful Originators do make money with us.
• You must have fun. If you are not having fun at what you do, then make a change.
If you always do the right thing, like to make money and like to have fun then maybe SCL is the right place for YOU!
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Originates purchase or Refinance transactions by taking complete and accurate loan applications.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business.
• Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
• Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
• Evaluates Expert Financial and other loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances.
• Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
• Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information.
• Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures conformity with terms.
• Communicates loan status to all interested parties and obtains loan documentation after closing.
• Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
• Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability.
• Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Job Type: Full Time / W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor
• Commission on each closed/funded loan
• Draw program based on state minimum wage requirements
Benefits: Health insurance with Vision Embedded, Dental insurance, and flexible work hours/days
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1 Year (Realtor/Builder relationships a plus)
Education Level: High school or equivalent (Required)
NMLS Licensing: NMLS Licensing required within 90 to avoid TPO expiration
To apply: Email Cover and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SCL Mortgage, LLC is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
SCL is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping SCL’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that SCL provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of SCL’s workforce.
SCL’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. SCL’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.