Joe Lewis – Senior Loan Officer
Joe Lewis has spent the last 20 years helping Colorado families finance their homes. Understanding the growing need in mortgages for people with “Special Circumstances” he joined SCL mortgage in 2016
As a “Lending Tree Gold Leaf Certified Professional,” Joe’s goal is to help you keep cash in your pocket and find benefits other lenders may not know about. Many of his customers have saved thousands of dollars!
Prior to being in the mortgage industry Joe was a vice president and national public speaker for a tax research and educational company.
Working with Joe you will have all questions answered by a local specialist not just a voice on the phone. His promise is simple; “You will be treated with – Professionalism, Integrity, Honesty and Understanding.”
What makes SCL “Special.”
SCL offers great rates on nearly every loan program on the market today, including a low down payment purchase program. Conventional, FHA, VA, bridge loans, no seasoning after bankruptcy short sale or foreclosure and alternate income documentation for self employed.
Whether you’re an experienced homeowner or a first time buyer, the entire SCL team is dedicated to providing you with competitive product choices, unsurpassed expertise and experience to ensure your mortgage process is easy and aggravation free.
Joe’s Education & Training
• BA, Political Science from Metropolitan State College of Denver,
• Dale Carnegie Human Relations graduate and graduate assistant instructor
• Certified Colorado teacher
Joe’s Personal and Community Service
• Eagle Scout, Adult Scouter, Boy Scout Silver Beaver Recipient
• Father of an Eagle Scout son and Boy Scout Venturing daughter who serves on camp staff
• Past Member of Executive Committee of the Caring Connection
• Past Co- Chair Great Colorado Warm Up Clothing Drive
• Salvation Army Volunteer for over 14 Years
Call me at 303-369-7607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to serving you!
Sign up for my emails
Keep up on what’s happening here at SCL Mortgage including our loan programs and more. Click here to sign up now.