Borrowers / Customers

SCL Mortgage has helped hundreds of people just like you achieve their dreams!

SCL Mortgage has loan programs available for most everyone. We specialize in assisting people with unusual financing needs as well as those with great credit. We are a one-stop-shop for your home mortgage needs.

We at SCL Mortgage understand that life events can affect your ability to get a home loan and that sometimes “Bad Things Happen to Good People.” We have loan programs just for this purpose called “Special Circumstance Lending.” 

  • Bankruptcy, Foreclosure or Short Sale
  • Self Employed
  • Bridge Loans
  • Jumbo Loans
  • Purchase or Refinance
  • Turned down by other lenders
  • Don’t have a Social Security number but do have an ITIN number. (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
  • Ask about our SCL 1% Downpayment Loan. To make it even better, the Lender also contributes 2% for a total of a 3% downpayment.  Awesome! Note that this loan requires good credit.

In all these “Special Circumstances” and more we have the unique expertise and caring attitude to help you get your loan!

Call us today at 303-790-2222 or visit My Special Mortgage now for more information.

We look forward to serving you!


A special thank you to all of our loyal repeat customers; We truly value you and your business!  Our motto is: “Everyone Leaves the Closing Table Happy!”