Bea 240x300

About Bea (Beatriz) Aguirre-Strong

Yo hablo Español

“Bea Strong” as she is known to many of her friends and acquaintances, is a transplant to Colorado from Taos and Albuquerque, New Mexico. Having lived in Colorado for the last 11 years however, gives her an appreciation for the majestic scenery and the diverse people in Colorado.

Bea’s background includes serving as an attorney in New Mexico (inactive in good standing); working as a Spanish/English interpreter in different legal and educational areas; and experience as a contract analyst. This background gives her great insight into the mortgage lending process (legal provisions, contract terms and the importance of communicating effectively). With this knowledge and her commitment to clients’ needs, Bea is always ready to help English and Spanish-speaking individuals with their mortgage loan needs.

What Makes SCL Special

SCL Mortgage has purchase and refinance loan programs available for most everyone. We specialize in assisting people with unusual financing needs as well as those with great credit. We are a one-stop-shop for your home mortgage needs.

Our “Special Circumstance Lending” (SCL) programs include Bridge loans, bank statement documentation for the Self Employed and loans for those who have had a Bankruptcy, Foreclosure or Short Sale.

Also, ask about our SCL 1% Downpayment loan. To make it even better, the Lender also contributes 2% for a total of a 3% downpayment. Note that this loan requires good credit.

Our traditional loan programs include Conventional, FHA and VA.

In all these “Special Circumstances” and more, we have the unique expertise and caring attitude to help you get your loan!

More About Bea

Living in Colorado Springs, Bea and her husband Steve have enjoyed living and raising their children in Colorado. Bea and Steve have three children:  one college student and two high-school-age boys. Bea enjoys hiking in the beautiful Colorado outdoors, reading and gardening. She is a member of various networking and community organizations and always enjoys meeting new people.

Contact Bea

Call me at 719-640-1965 or email bstrong@sclmortgage.com. I look forward to serving you!

Visit my Facebook page here.

Contact Me

8 + 11 =